I have an issue, who can I contact?
Already?! We got you! Please send an email to email@example.com and we can help you out.
What does my GA ticket include?
It includes admission for one person to the world’s coolest Noodle Festival and Concert.
What does my VIP ticket include?
- VIP Viewing area of the Main Stage
- Dedicated VIP Restrooms
- Dedicated VIP Bar
- Free Beer Tastings in the VIP area till 3 pm
- Complimentary VIP NOODLE DISH made by Sealegs at the Beach
How will I receive my tickets?
Once purchased, your tickets will be emailed to you. These tickets will be scanned at the door.
I don’t really feel like going anymore, can I get a refund?
No -- please do not purchase tickets unless you really want to come.
Can I bring my dog, cat, lizard or other animal?
Unless your dog, cat or lizard is legally or medically there to help you, animals are not allowed in the festival.
I have a restaurant / catering business / food truck, can I be a vendor?
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your brand, please use subject NOOD BEACH VENDOR for quick turnaround.
I want to be a sponsor of Nood Beach?
You may email Advertising@foodbeast.com with your brand, please use subject NOOD BEACH SPONSOR for quick turnaround.
I’m an influencer and/or press, and can prove it, can I get a press pass?
You may email email@example.com with PRESS in the subject, and we get you squared away.
You may park inside Bolsa Chica State Beach, parking is $15 for day use unless you own an Annual State Parking Pass.
When utilizing Ride Shares, Taxis, or Mom and Dad for a lift to the beach please take a few things into consideration. If you use the main entrance to the park the vehicle will be subject to the $15 parking fee. To avoid this simply get dropped off by the traffic circle and hoof it to good times with our staff.
When leaving the beach keep a few things in mind:
- The easiest pick up point is the Warner Bus Loop
- Surge pricing will most likely be in effect when leaving a major event as the number of ride requests will temporarily spike.Cars coming into the park will be subject to the $15 parking fee.
- Cars coming into the park will be subject to the $15 parking fee.
- The main gate is locked at 9pm (Unless otherwise noted for an Event)
There is plenty of bicycle parking available on the north side of our venue. Please utilize this option but be sure to ride safe and ride smart. Make sure your bicycle is in good working order and you have lights when riding home at night.
Lost & Found:
We collect a bunch of random items over the course of the season. If you leave something behind and there's a chance we have it. Fire an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Bad Vibes / Bad Attitudes
- Weapons, knives, firearms or anything that security / police deem a weapon
- Colors / Patches Of Affiliation
- Glass of any kind, including glass bottles
- Outside Food and Drinks
- Tents of any kind
- Beach umbrellas
- Narcotics and drug paraphernalia. Marijuana is still illegal to consume in public.
- Alcohol of any kind
- Strollers (because event is in the sand)
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft.
- Marker pens and spray paint
- High Back Chairs / Hammocks & Blankets
- Water Guns and Water Balloons
- Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters (motorized or push), hover boards, Segway’s.
- Chains or other spiked jewelry
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Glow Sticks
- Totems / Flags / Flag Poles
- Megaphones, PA Systems, Air Horns
- Coolers Of Any Kind
- Pets (Service Animals Exempt)
- Video Recording Equipment
- Professional Cameras and Camera Equipment
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Amplified sound devices (Wireless speakers, etc.)
- Flyers / Stickers
- Selfie sticks
- 1 Clear plastic factory sealed water bottle no more than 24 oz per person
- Bags in compliance with our “Clear Bag” Policy”
- Low Back Chairs and Beach Towels
- Standard Non Professional Cameras
- Cell Phone
- Sun Umbrella
- Sand Wagons
- Medications with a prescription and valid ID matching.
Security has final say on allowed and prohibited items.
What better way to enjoy the beach than a nice bicycle ride to Huntington State Beach?
Bicycle Parking is free!
Open 11:30 AM – 11:30 PM daily (doors open at Noon for early entry or VIP, 1pm for general admission).
Bring your own lock!
Please note: anyone that leaves their bicycles anywhere other than the bicycle valet will have their bike removed from the property at the owner's expense.
What are the hours?
Doors open at noon and close at 9pm.